Our people love the exciting and meaningful work they do, the cutting-edge resources and technology they have access to, the benefits we offer and the great community we’ve built. Want to join them?
Minimum (essential) requirements
- Strong knowledge of financial software solutions, and experience in designing and delivering financial software solutions, preferably with Workday or similar
- Excellent customer focus, able to assess customer needs, build relationships and manage customer expectations. You will know when to push back, when to escalate, and when to go above and beyond to satisfy a customer
- Strong communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with impact, credibility and empathy, including in a remote working situation. Sound ability to formally present to senior Client audiences
- Work with to understand statutory and management reporting requirements and analyze those against Workday’s capabilities
- Identify a strategy for building reports
- Build reports using Workday's report writing tools
- Provide knowledge sharing and education where necessary.
- Assist the clients in testing the Workday reports
- Track reporting requirements and progress, adhering to defined project timelines and budgets
- Provide status updates and communicate projects to engagement managers and the wider team
- Workday Financials consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
- Understanding of data modelling concepts
- Experience implementing financial systems
- Workday Composite and Advanced Reporting certifications
Who you are:Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviors we expect from each other every day, and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.