- Job: 23432-LLAN
Join our Customer Support Team and assist MathWorks customers with all customer service related requests. Although inbound phone work is the primary focus of this position, individuals will also be expected to support customers via email and the web.
Hours for this position are 11am to 8pm
The majority of time will be spent servicing both internal and external customer requests via the phone, email and web. This includes: requests for pricing, ordering, license modification, activation, order status, training enrollment and requests for invoices. Must be a champion for our customers. You will have direct supervision but should also be able to work independently.
Teaming activities - This will involve working with co-workers, decision making, resourcefulness, conflict resolution, and problem solving on team related issues. You will provide input/feedback that defines solutions that are best for all, and should be able to step back from issues and look at the big picture without emotion or bias, understanding that the impact of your decisions may be significant. You will also be involved in facilitating team meetings.
- A bachelor's degree and 1 year of professional work experience is required.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Bachelor's degree is required (preferably with a concentration in Business)
- Ability to identify and implement process and policy improvements
- Experience using a CRM application (preferably Siebel or Salesforce)
- Experience working in a Windows environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to solve problems a plus
- Additional language skills: preferably Spanish
- Strong verbal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to type minimum 20 WPM
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The and .
The pay transparency policy is available .
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .