Location:Luxembourg, L, LU
Group Company: Clearstream Services Luxembourg
Junior Database Administrator (f/m/d)
Full-time | Permanent
Field of activityClearstream ICSD Core IT Operations is responsible for:
- Providing 24/7 support services to external Customers and internal Users with optimized turnaround time to solve problems;
- Delivering a high level of service as per theService Level Agreements and ensuring customer satisfaction by maximizing availability of environments and customer information.
The ICSD Production Support Database team is responsible for database management / administration of the production database environment, including operational and project support.
- Administration of Oracle & MySql databases in on-premise and Cloud environments.
- Database monitoring and tuning.
- Maintain database backup and recovery procedures.
- Technical and Functional support of internal and external users of this infrastructure.
- Maintain databases compliancy with defined security, audit and regulatory requirements.
- Holder of an IT degree
- Technical skills in one or more of the following domains:
- 2 years experience in Oracle RDBMS administration on Unix systems
- Experience in database support in mission critical environments with appropriate certification
- Good skills in database tuning
- Knowledge of security components/requirements linked to database administration in a critical environment is key
- Oracle 12c, 18c and 19c, MySql, RMAN, EM Grid Control, PL/SQL
- Good Unix/Linux Shell scripting skills
- Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage: Oracle Dataguard, EMC TimeFinder, Veritas products, AWS, Azure, JIRA, Docker, Jenkins.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of French is an asset
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities. Applications from disabled persons are welcome.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and very dedicated team? Convince us with an appealing application. Please use our online application portal.