Req ID 86327
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Research and Development
Join us and shape the future of travelShaping the future of travel has always been important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
We work at the heart of the global travel industry. Amadeus offers you the opportunity to learn and grow and drive your own progression in an exciting and multicultural environment.
Our people are driven by a passion for 'Where next?' If you want to shape your career and the future of travel, Amadeus is the place for you.
- Work for a truly global IT & travel company
- Work at a market leading organization
- Grow your career internationally
About AmadeusAmadeus has one of the largest transactional systems globally, with over 1 billion passengers using our systems each year. We are present in over 1,300 airports, 190 countries, with 435 airline carriers and 11 000 organisations use our IT solutions. We provide integrated applications used by travellers, flight crews, and check-in teams among some. We are dedicated to creating a great travel experience for everyone.
About the RoleThink of a Revenue Accounting suite as a real-time system automating complex accounting and billing processes.
Such a system is critical for our Airline customers to ensure all financial transactions are duly handled and every stakeholder (Travel Agent, Airline partners) receives its fair share!
Joining Amadeus, you will be working on this mission critical system, designing innovative solutions for our airline customers. We are a dynamic team mixing both Business Analysts and Software Engineers and collaborating with an Agile mindset.
You will be part of a truly multicultural group, and collaborating with colleagues all around the globe. You will have the opportunity to create and develop new features for our customers and help them face the industry challenges such as Cloud-based services and data privacy and security.
- A dynamic and creative team environment
- Comprehensive training - covering all aspects of our IT business providing you with the best opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills
- Offices a stone’s throw away from Central Station
- A real passion for technology and travel with an eagerness to learn
- A desire to grow personally and professionally as a motivated self-starter
- An open mind to thrive in our multi-cultural environment
- A demonstrated ability to communicate with team members and key business leaders
- Flexibility, adaptability and resilience
- An open-minded approach to analysing and solving problems
- A passion for sharing ideas and collaborating with a team
- Currently working as or having a prior experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Graduated in Information Systems, IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experimented on Revenue Accounting processes
- Up for the challenge of being part of a multicultural team
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, isstrictly forbiddenwithout prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies:Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.